Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Saint Louis University

On Thursday and Friday of last week I attended the Saint Louis University conference on The Epistemology of Religious Belief, where I presented on the fine-tuning argument for the existence of God. Things went very well, and SLU always feels like home to me. When doing my MA at the University of Missouri I would frequently go to Pius Library at SLU to get things you just couldn't get anywhere else. And now John Greco, a world-class epistemologist, is there as well. It's one of the places I would most like to teach some day.

I met some cool young, bright priests and brothers there. There is apparently a relatively recent-but-flourishing Dominican community south of town on a beautiful acreage. Interested parties should inquire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home